Perfect for narrow 15" openings, the Marvel 3BARM-BB-G-R Beverage Center offers compact, built-in capable cold storage for all your favorite beverages. This model features two separate temperature zones, one to store up to 4 wine bottles and the other for up to sixty 12-oz. beverage cans. Digital touch controls and a discreet amber LED display let you adjust and monitor the internal temperature, while Marvel's exclusive MicroSentry system alerts you with a visual and audible alarm if the temperature goes above or below the set point for an extended period of time.
This beverage and wine refrigerator includes one pull-out wine rack, one removable tempered glass shelf and two adjustable coated wire shelves. The clear, solid white maple trim on the rack fronts can be custom finished to match cabinetry.
In addition, the unit features a argon-filled, dual-pane, tinted glass door that creates an elegant display while providing insulation and protecting your wines from harmful UV rays. The glass door comes in a choice of black, white or stainless steel trim. The unit is also available with a door that accepts a custom overlay frame. Doors are not field reversible. If you require a Left Hand Hinge. You will need to call us for a special order.
- Colors: Monochromatic Black with Black Interior, Monochromatic White with White Interior or Stainless Steel Framed Door with Black Cabinet and Black Interior
- Stores Up to 4 Wine Bottles and 60 (12-oz.) Canned Beverages
- Full Auto Defrost
- Exclusive MicroSentry Refrigeration Monitor Has a Visual/Audible Alarm to Alert
- If Temperature Goes Above/Below the Set Point for an Extended Time
- If the Door is Left Ajar
- Amber LED Display Shows Content Temperature in Real Time
- Intuitive Touch Controls are Discreetly Located for Understated Elegance
- Temperature Can Be Set Between 40°F and 65°F
- Shelves and Wine Racks Extend Smoothly and Include Built-in Safety Stops
- One Pull-Out Wine Rack
- One Removable Tempered Glass Shelf
- Two Adjustable Coated Wire Shelves
- Elegant Interior Lighting May Be Set for Continuous Illumination with One-Touch Control
- Clear, Solid White Maple Trim on Rack Fronts is Perfect for Custom Finishing to Match Cabinetry
- Door is Constructed of Argon-Filled, Dual-Pane, Tinted UV-Resistant Glass to Display Contents While Protecting Them From Damaging UV Rays
- Doors are not field reversible. If you require a Left Hand Hinge. You will need to call us for a special order.
- Door Requires 135° Opening to Extend Racks
- Clean, Continuous Toe Kick Adds a Stylish Finish
- Custom Overlay Door Model Accepts 3/4" Custom Wood Trim
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years for Sealed System and Compressor